Through a competitive application process, HackforGood will attract 20 students between the ages of 18 and 30. Applicants may be techies, programmers, humanists, artists, entrepreneurs, graphic designers, educators and creative visionaries.
Teams will first participate in a Human Centered Design, Fusion 360, Arduino programming and 3D printing workshop. They will form teams and brainstorm solutions to problem in the area of health, security, transportation and agriculture.
Team products will be judged based on communicated criteria and prizes will be awarded.
- Identify local talent with the desire to learn and embrace human centered design and 3D printing for impact.
- Enhance positive team building for participants fueled with creativity, innovation and cross-collaboration.
- We invite you to apply and come and meet other enthusiastic creators passionate about designing and building a world with cutting edge technology!
- The Contest winners will be selected and awarded with prizes. These prizes will be communicated in due time.
- This program is fully funded
Participants will be given opportunities to identify possible problems in the communities as they relate to health, security and agriculture and provide some solutions in the form or drones, robots and machines.
Participants will be given opportunities to identify possible problems in the communities as they relate to health, security and agriculture and provide some solutions in the form or drones, robots and machines. Check out the HackforGood postcard.
For More understanding please visit the information links below