AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge 2016 (Up to £1, 000 for Winner)
Young entrepreneurs are invited to participate in the #AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge 2016. The Adam Start Entrepreneurship Challenge is a global competition which supports aspiring entrepreneurs with a start up idea. The programme was launched by Adam Bradford, a Queen’s Young Leader from London and social entrepreneur in his own right.
The initiative, launched during Global Entrepreneurship Week 2016, aims to foster the spirit of entrepreneurs ‘paying it forward’ and supporting each other to become a success. Adam comments: “I have learned so much from fellow entrepreneurs and know the kind of help and direction I would have liked early on in my business career. I really believe we all, as entrepreneurs, have a duty to pass on our skills and do what we can to encourage the next generation leading businesses of the future. This is why I’m so pleased that my company is able to give this opportunity to one lucky young entrepreneur who I will bring up for the next year.”
- Up to £1, 000 to invest in capital expenses
- 1 year business mentoring
- PR and marketing support
- Access to networking opportunities
- Young person as the founder (Between 18-29 years);
- Open to youth from any part of the world;
- Any kind of business (ideas which may bring about civil unrest will be rejected);
- Have an innovative business idea with plans for sustainability;
- Ambitious and highly motivated.
Submit a 250 words max description of your business idea with a proposed budget on how you will use £1,000. You can be creative and submit a 1 minute video explaining your idea. Send your entries to email@example.com before 12pm noon (GMT) on December 6, 2016.