Apply for the SABMiller Hero’s Foundation Kickstart Programme
The SABMiller Hero’s Foundation Kickstart Programme is all about empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs.
SABMiller Hero’s Foundation Kickstart is Intafact’s Beverages Limited’s corporate social investment (CSI) initiative run by its subsidiary SABMiller Hero’s Foundation. It is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship among youth in the South Eastern Nigeria by encouraging them to develop their big ideas into sustainable businesses or expand their existing businesses through the provision of material and financial support which include:
- Business development skill training
- Business mentoring and coaching
- Provision of grant for business start-up and or expansion
First launched in South Africa in 1995 by SABMiller, the major Shareholder of Intafact Beverages Limited as a poverty alleviation initiative, the programme has also been implemented in Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. The SABMiller Hero’s Foundation Kickstart programme is open only to Nigerians from 18 to 35 who live or have their business within the South East region.
The ultimate goal of the programme is helping to build a young prosperous society by helping to create a culture of entrepreneurship thereby reducing youth unemployment in the region.
- The competition is open ONLY to Nigerians of 18 to 35 years who live or have their business within the South East region.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers Licence; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Have an innovative business idea in need of a startup capital.
- Or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Must be able to read and write.
How to Apply
if you are interested, click here to apply or visit here http://herokickstartnigeria.org/