BOI in Partnership with AGDC presents Youth Ignite Initiative – a platform where innovative ideas are brought to life.
The main objective of the project is to create new jobs through entrepreneurship by supporting 1 million entrepreneurs over the next 5 years to create 5 million jobs.
Prerequisites for the contest
- Talented, creative and dedicated young people who have an existing business or idea that they believe in and are committed to bringing to life.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian nationality
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Failure to verify age will result in the application being declined.
- Applications must articulate a specific business problem to solve or opportunity to address.
- Applicants must be clear on the benefits from the loan.
- Employees of Bank of Industry, FirstBank, AGDC, Digital Jewels Limited, etc. and their families are not eligible to apply.
- The Judges’ decisions are final.
- Accepted participants will gain access to loan of up to Two Hundred Thousand naira (N200, 000) as well as skilled expertise to help them with their business strategy and growth.