Business Funding Opportunities
Are you interested in raising fund to start your business or expand your existing business?
Having you been looking for how to raise free money in form of a business grant to start a new business?
Have you tried in the past to raise grants and it all ended in futility?
Have you been looking for ways to get free grants and write a winning proposal but find it difficult or boring or don’t know how to go about it?
If your answer is yes to these questions, congratulations, you are in the right place and at the right time.
My name is Utibe Etim.
I am passionate about helping young entrepreneurs kick-start their business. I created this website, www.utibeetim.com in 2011 to share unique information on free business grant opportunities, business plan competitions, empowerment programmes and quality tips and articles among others. I also develop a business plan.
Utibe Etim helps youths and young entrepreneurs define, plan and achieve their goals, both online and offline. After many years as an entrepreneur, he is now a business and marketing consultant, business planning consultant and social media consultant. Both online and offline, he works with clients to establish and enhance their business, raise funds, attract their target market, engage them in meaningful social media conversations, and convert online traffic into revenues.
Check below for latest grant opportunities and business competitions
BUSINESS GRANTS AND BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION
- Apply for Sterling Bank Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Kickstart Nigeria Innovation Business Plan Competition Season Two
- Apply for Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today BET6
- Apply for 2016 YESGrant- Over 1000 Entrepreneurs to Get Seed Capital
- Apply for the SABMiller Hero’s Foundation Kickstart Programme
- Apply for Ebonyi State YouWIN Programme to Get Fund
- Uche Ahubelem Center for Human Development Call For Proposal
- Apply For Empowering People Award 2015
- She Leads Africa 2015 Business Plan Pitch Competition
- Globacom/SMEDAN SMEs Empowerment Programme
STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
Whether you’re starting a new business, repositioning your existing business, or targeting outside investors, getting a clearly detailed business plan can make the journey to your business goal easier, faster, and less costly.
Writing an investor-grade business plan can be challenging and time-consuming, even for those who have done it before.
To help my loyal subscribers and readers that don’t have money to engage me, I have decided to develop the most ask for business plans
If you’re like most small-business owners, you’ve never had to create a business plan before. In fact, you may have never even seen a formal business plan document let alone had to put one together.
I have developed the following business plans…
- Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 Years Financial Analysis
- Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Web Design/Software/Training Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
Want to receive grant and business competition alert? Enter your details and confirm your email to start receiving alert and tips.
Have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07031542324 or email@example.com