Accelerate2030 is a 9-month acceleration programme for up to 10 high-potential ventures enabling you to becoming more investment-ready, and measure your impact in order to scale internationally. We don’t put you through a standard programme of workshop and courses, but we build a program based on your specific needs. In addition, you will get access to the Impact Hub global network of 80+ collaborative spaces with over 15,000 social innovators that will support you globally, and receive complementary membership to your local Impact Hub participating in A2030.
- Activity focused on developing and transition countries.
- Registered in one of the participating countries.
- Values and solutions are clearly related to one or more of the SDGs.
- The enterprise works on solving an important social and/or environmental problem using an innovative approach.
- Min. 2 years since incorporation and start of operations.
- Innovative and tested solution beyond prototype stage.
- Existing sales over the past year, with more than one paying customer.
- Proven business model.
- Have a successful track record in initial financing (seed) of their venture.
- Minimum 3 full-time employees (incl. founders, excl. advisors).
- Demonstrated efforts for scaling and demonstrated interest from other countries for cross-border scaling.
- Some demonstrated potential and actual impact calculations. May not have comprehensive impact measurement systems in place.
- It is registered as an NGO or business (for-profit entity). If it is registered as an NGO, then the project should have a clear business model and a hybrid structure.
- The enterprise is not able to finance its international expansion through its internal resources.
- Maximum revenue of USD 5 million in 2016 or before.
- Maximum net profits of USD 1 million in 2016 or before.
Clear Problem Definition and Impact Linked to the SDGs
- The venture’s solution is addressing a clearly defined problem linked to one or more of the SDGs
- The venture has already started making measurable impact on one or more indicators of the SDG Targets
- The venture has the potential to make considerable further impact on one or more of the SDG targets
Innovative Approach and Collaborations
- Demonstrates an innovative approach in addressing the need. The innovative approach could include either an innovative solution and/or an innovative business model.
- Demonstrates collaborative approach to solve the problems. Collaborations with government, private sector, academia, NGOs, and civil society are in place.
Market and Scaleability
- There is clear evidence of market demand for the product or service demonstrated by sales and market share for the last few years in the country of operation.
- The solution and/or the business model can be replicated and scaled to other countries
- The venture has an international growth plan and strategy for 2017-2019
- There is clear evidence of market demand for the product or service demonstrated by interest from partners or customers in other countries.
National Pitching Event
If selected, you will be invited to a local Impact Hub event where you will pitch to the national jury and network with invited partners
National Nominees Announced
Each local Impact Hub will nominate the best national ventures for international selection and offer them support
2017 Finalists Announced
Up to 10 finalists will be chosen by our international jury to participate in our 9-month scaling support programme
deadline for application 2nd of June 2017
For More Information please visit the link below