- Are you an ambitious, smart, dedicated and passionate youth entrepreneur?
- Do you have a business that you’ve successfully launched or that you are
thinking of launching?
- Do you need additional investors for your business?
- Do you want to be connected to mentors and work to grow your business?
- Do you have what it takes?
Zunde Africa ventures (ZAV) is looking for passionate student-entrepreneurs across Africa who are ready to take their businesses to the next level. AAV has just opened up applications to businesses to invest in between March 20th and May 1st 2017.
ZAV is an entrepreneur-focused venture group that identifies mentors and invests in student led start ups across the African continent. AAV is invested in helping young entrepreneurs grow their businesses with the necessary financing(of up to $5,000) and mentorship.
AAV was founded by African Yale Alumni passionate about building entrepreneurship and inspiring and supporting promising students across the African continent. It was born of a common vision and passion for African development with a mission to enable and accelerate growth of promising African startups while helping them fulfill their stated economic and social goals.
The ZAV application process
1. Apply on our website between March 20th and May 1st 2017.
2. The Zunde Africa ventures team will evaluate each application and request for more
information from each team as needed by June 5th 2017.
3. On or before June 20th 2017, we will let teams know if they qualify for the final round.
4. Qualifying teams will be invited to meet (in person or via Skype) with AAV reps from July 15th 2017.
5. The winning team(s) will be selected by August 5th 2017.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, follow the link below to apply
Application Deadline:May 1st 2017.