Do you want to experience the life of an IT professional at P&G? Apply now to P&G IT Business Challenge 2016 and kick-start your career!
P&G IT Business Challenge (ITBC) is a unique way to experience the life of an IT professional at P&G. As the week advances, you will be solving a series of real-life business cases, showing how IT drives the business at P&G. P&G offer expert training, personalized coaching, a lot of fun, at no risk and cost, in a group of other top students from the region.
IT Business Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to discover a week in the life of an IT manager within P&G. It is an intensive course during which you will meet participants from all over Europe, Middle East, Africa and India. You will get insights into how Information Technology is used at P&G to create strong competitive advantage by putting together business, innovation and technology skills and how our IT professionals apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
IT Business Challenge is structured to include lectures and a series of real-life case studies. At the end of the course, you’ll leave with a clear perspective on how Information Technology impacts all aspects of business at P&G and the role you could play in driving P&G’s continued success. We also want you to have fun – not only during the day, but also during the evenings with social and entertaining events organized too. All expenses of the event will be paid for.
When and Where?
- This year, ITBC will take place in Warsaw (Poland), between April 17-22, 2016.
You are welcome to apply for ITBC if you meet one of the following criteria:
- you are a student graduating anytime within the next 3 years
- you are no longer a student but you graduated in 2013 or later.
- Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of IT managers at P&G as business leaders?
- Do you want to develop your management and business skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
- Are you a dynamic student with a background in business or information technology – and a passion for both?
- Are you interested in learning how to apply technical expertise and leverage disruptive technology and analytics to transform the way business is run and drive business value ?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you expect to graduate in 1-3 years?
How to apply?
Filling in the application form is the first step of the process.
Application deadline is Jan 24, 2016. Use the following links based on the country you currently live/study in:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form, using the links provided above (you will be asked to attach a CV and pass an online test),
- Step 2: If the CV screening and the online test are successful, you will be invited to participate in the Virtual Business Case (VBC). The VBC will be conducted online, throughout February 2016.
- Step 3: All winning participants of the VBC will be invited for the celebration event in the P&G offices. During this visit, you will participate in the last stage of the selection process – a test and an interview. If you pass both of them successfully, you will be invited to join the IT Business Challenge in Warsaw, between April 17-22. It’s worth it!
Application Deadline: January 24, 2016.
Dates: April 17th – 22nd, 2016
Location: Warsaw, Poland
1 Week Student Competition to experience the Life of an IT professional at P & G.
Visit P&G IT Business Challenge (ITBC)