Now in its third year, theAccenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge will once again bring startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations together to tackle the world’s biggest health issues. Scroll down to see our schedule of regional round locations around the globe and updated themes.
The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs, and more. Through it we support technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of our regional rounds in Sydney, Tokyo, Dublin or Boston where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives. The finalists will be invited to compete in San Francisco at the Startup Health Festival on Monday, January 7, 2019
- June 30th, 2018 – Accepting Submissions
- September 1st, 2018 – Submissions Close
- October 1st, 2018 – Shortlist Selected
- November 1st, 2018 – Tokyo, Japan
- November 15th, 2018 – Sydney, Australia
- November 15th, 2018 – Dublin, Ireland
- November 29th, 2018 – Boston, Massachusetts
- January 7th, 2019 – Innovation Champions Selected at the Startup Health Festival in San Francisco
Method of Application
Kindly follow the link below to apply for this opportunity
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!