The AIG Public Leaders Programme (AIG PLP) provides emerging African public sector leaders with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build their leadership capacity and gain the skills and knowledge required to drive change. The program, which is offered in collaboration with the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government, provides an immersive, world-class executive education experience led by some of the world’s leading public policy experts and teachers.
Participants work on these critical skills:
- Communicating effectively
- Harnessing digital technology
- Reducing cognitive bias in decision-making
- Strengthening organisational effectiveness
- Maintaining personal integrity
To ensure each participant can get the most out of the programme, ample opportunities are offered to pull together the skills and conceptual frameworks learned in each session, including through project work and group reflection.
After weeks of blended teaching, programme participants are given a window of time to develop a capstone project, allowing them apply key learnings from the programme into their day-to-day workings.
- Be citizens of any African country and actively working within the public sector in Africa
- Have a minimum of seven years’ of active service in the public sector
- Be at a Directorate level
- Must not exceed 50 years of age
See our list of latest monthly opportunities
How To Apply
Deadline for application – 17th April 2023
Visit the official website of AIG Public Leaders Programme to apply