Africa is home to some of the world’s most innovative businesspeople. Young Africans are demonstrating that no matter how simple an idea or solution is, it can make a significant difference in the lives of others in communities all around the world.
We’ve made it our duty to empower those who wish to create in ways that will help their businesses succeed through ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme.
Another way we demonstrate our commitment to generate 2 million new opportunities for growing African talent throughout the continent by 2030 is by providing entrepreneurs with the know-how to take their businesses to the next level of growth.
Learn the skills, connect with mentors, and form a network that will help you take your business to the next level. Designed for early-stage entrepreneurs who have shown a commitment to growing their business but lack the tools and accountability needed to advance and begin attracting consumers.
The ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP) is a 4-Week Sprint designed for early-stage entrepreneurs with a demonstrated commitment to building their businessGet the tools and accountability to level-up and start acquiring customers. Learn from experienced entrepreneurs who have gone before you; leave with a solid foundation to refine, shape, and expand your business.
- Applicant is the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week
- Applicant age: 18-35
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month
- Proficient in English
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your programme in a demo day-styled event where you can show-off your progress.
- Applications open:
1 February 2022
- Applications close:
28 February 2022
- Finalists contacted:
7 March 2022
- Program start date:
14 March 2022
- Program end date:
8 April 2022
Visit the official YEP website for more details
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!