Calling all tech start-ups, incubators, entrepreneurs, investors, operators and developers… AfricaCom 2015 brings you its latest invitation only, grassroots, community driven feature, the Ericsson AHUB 2015, the destination for Africa’s leading tech entrepreneur, developer, venture capital, operator and vendor communities.
In partnership with Africa’s leading incubators, accelerators, and innovation hubs,the Ericsson AHUB will showcase talent, facilitate partnerships and encourage investment and innovation, in a sector which has an abundance of ICT tech skills, but little industry support.
See why our partners are involved in the Ericsson AHUB
In a slick setting, alongside AfricaCom at the CTICC in Cape Town, you will:
- Gain insights from presentations on how to be a successful tech innovator in Africa
- Learn from incubator case studies
- Hear panel discussions focussed on funding models and how to build a business case to gain finance
- Understand how incubators, accelerators, venture builders and co-working areas support start-ups
As well as gaining invaluable insight into how technology innovation is being developed, funded and nurtured in Africa, you will also be able to:
- Join pre-arranged 1-to-1 meetings with entrepreneurs and potential investors
- Be involved with pitch to win funding
- Mix with the African start-up and investor scene
- Join the pre-arranged speed networking service to plug you into the tech ecosystem
The Ericsson AHUB will attract hundreds of key players from the tech start-up community. Make sure you are one of them by applying for a place at this unique get together! We look forward to seeing you in Cape Town!