Are you a female student and experienced professional? McKinsey&Company would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for a Next Generation Women Leaders Award! This is your opportunity to learn more about McKinsey and their people and to join an exceptional group of your peers. You are invited to be inspired and make a difference!McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. and is looking to get to know more women just like you:
- Women who actively seek ways to maximise their own potential
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
Winners will be awarded:
- 2,000 Euros (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey event
Applications are invited from women based across Europe, the Middle East and Africa who are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PhD, from any discipline or background
- Experienced professionals with any background (e.g., business, technology, marketing)
When you apply, you will be asked to list up to 4 office/practice location choices that you may be interested in. This is for application screening purposes as the various McKinsey offices/practices choose the Award winners. Your office/practice location choices determine by which you will be considered.
Therefore, make sure you choose a location to which you have strong ties to and whose local language you are fluent in. If you choose a practice, make sure you have relevant experience. This does not limit you to any particular office/practice for the future.
How to Apply
To apply, read how to apply and submit the following in English:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter (1 page max) including a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences (please see details below)
- France, Greece, Ireland, Latin America, Middle East, Portugal, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom: Academic transcripts are optional and do not need to be submitted, but make sure to include relevant grades in your CV
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, USA : Submit academic transcripts from university
- Austria, Africa, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden : Submit academic transcripts from high school onwards
Interested applicant should visit the link below to apply
Apply for the McKinsey&Company Awards here.
Deadline: November 30, 2015
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!