The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2018 for African entrepreneurs is open and you can get USD 5000 in Funding to kick-start or expand your business.
This is the 4th round of this programme.
Africa’s largest philanthropy supporting entrepreneurship – The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is now accepting applications for business ideas that can transform Africa.
Established in 2010, The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent. The Foundation’s flagship initiative, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train mentor and fund 10,000 entrepreneurs, capable of changing the face of business across Africa.
- The business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring:A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network:Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
The Programme, in its 4th cycle, is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this programme, kindly visit http://www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/
If you need help in applying, don’t hesitate to get in touch.