The sixth AppsAfrica Innovation Awards, celebrates technology and mobile applications from across Africa, showcasing the continents best innovations across 12 categories. The awards are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market.
The Awards continue to be a leading barometer of innovation across the continent and provide finalists and winners with industry recognition potentially leading to funding, business partnerships, and mentoring and global publicity. Winners are also invited to the 4th Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2021 to join tech leaders, corporates, startups, and investors.
Learn Quran in a more exciting way!
Quran recitation brings many rewards. Muslims earn great rewards for reciting the Quran and implementing it in their daily life routine.
To enter the awards applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whos decisions are final
Winners will receive:
- AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award
- Global media exposure across multiple media channels
- 2 x delegate passes to ATSKGL 2021*
- Publicity at ATSKGL 2021
- Global online publicity on AppsAfrica.com
Application Deadline – October 20th
Shortlist announced – November 1st
Winners announced – November 26th
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly follow the link below to apply