The ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at impact retreats in beautiful spaces around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas.
ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 35-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from BENIN, BURKINA FASO, CAMEROON, CÔTE D’IVOIRE, The GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGER, NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, TOGO.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from GHANA as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
How to Apply
Kindly visit the link below to apply for the opportunity
Click here to apply for the Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit 2018 for social innovators in West Africa
Application Deadline: August 27th 2018