Did you apply for the African Young Entrepreneurs AYEEN 2018 empowerment and funding programme for entrepreneurs?
Were you selected to submit a business plan?
If your answer is yes, then we can help you.
The AYEEN 2018 is the fourth edition of the programme and about 500 winners will be selected for empowerment and funding. Application portal is here
You will need to either submit your business details using the J18 form or submit a comprehensive business plan.
The information you will provide in the J18 form or the business plan you will submit must convey your idea in a clear and concise manner. The business plan should tell the products or services you want to offer and how you will get them in front of the customers.
Financial analysis is very important. You can do a year financial analysis or many years that includes sales projections, cash flow, breakeven analysis, start-up budget and fixed expenditure. Others you can include are income statements, balance sheet just to mention a few.
Don’t forget you need to talk about your goals and vision and the management team. You need to write about yourself including the experience and the expertise you will bring to the business.
You can write it by yourself or get an expert to help you. But writing a business plan for the first time can be a daunting task especially when you don’t have the right format to follow and probably, no time as you are inundated with main activities.
That is why you need to get an expert to help you and that is why we are here to help win.
This how we can help:
- Help you develop a tailor-made business plan for you to use for AYEEN or any other opportunities including bank loans or
- You get our already developed business plan to help you save time and money.
If you want a comprehensive tailor-made business plan, visit here.
If you need an already developed business plan, we have some that you can check them out.
(Want to pay for Poultry Biz Plan online and download immediately? click here)
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
(Want to pay for Catfish Biz Plan online and download immediately? click here)
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
HOW TO ORDER
Pay for the business plans into any of the following accounts. You do ban transfer or ATM transfer and you can also pay and download online here utibeetim.com/shop:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Skye Bank
Ac Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Send email with the following information
Subject: I have paid for (Business Plan Name)
1. Your Name
2. Bank Paid To
3. your phone number
4. Your Correct email
Also text to 07031542324
Once payment and details received we shall send your package same day to your email.
If you have any question call 07031542324
Let me give you an idea of what you should expect from the business plan:
1) Table of Contents
2) Executive Summary: The summary includes introduction, products and services description, marketing and sales among others
3) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
- Cost summary
4) Product description: All our products are described including other unique features.
5) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
6) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- Scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
10) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income statement
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
Support for Marketing and Sales Plan
Support for Development Plan
Support for Operations Plan
Resumes of Management Team
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
CHECK FULL LIST OF ALL THE BUSINESS PLANS WE HAVE HERE
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact the plan worth more than price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324
NOTE: If you have a comment, leave it below or contact me via email or phone.
Application link for AYEEN 2018is here http://ayeen.ng/ayeen-2018-registration/
3 thoughts on “AYEEN 2018 Business Plans for Submission”
Hello I need a business plan for reviving a music studio that was shut down for a year. It has all the main recording equipments worth two million Naira and so much more. I can provide more important details.
Please do you have a guide on business plan mistakes?
Can you help with securing Tony Elumelu grants? Thanks.