BOI in Partnership with AGDC presents Youth Ignite Initiative – a platform where innovative ideas are brought to life.
The main objective of the project is to create new jobs through entrepreneurship by supporting 1 million entrepreneurs over the next 5 years to create 5 million jobs.
Prerequisites for the contest
- Talented, creative and dedicated young people who have an existing business or idea that they believe in and are committed to bringing to life.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian nationality
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Failure to verify age will result in the application being declined.
- Applications must articulate a specific business problem to solve or opportunity to address.
- Applicants must be clear on the benefits from the loan.
- Employees of Bank of Industry, FirstBank, AGDC, Digital Jewels Limited, etc. and their families are not eligible to apply.
- The Judges’ decisions are final.
- Accepted participants will gain access to loan of up to Two Hundred Thousand naira (N200, 000) as well as skilled expertise to help them with their business strategy and growth.
All selected applicants are required to attend a business boot camp to refine their business strategy
All selected participants automatically become part of a community of change-makers, pioneers, explorers, problem-solvers and venture builders.
Shortlisted ideas/business to will access the following
Duration of the Programme
- Loan cycle – 12 months (3 months’ moratorium, 9 months’ repayment)
How to apply
- Interested entrepreneurs should visit www.youthignite.ng
- Entries must be submitted online within the specified timeframe and conform to specified guidelines and terms and conditions of participation clearly outlined on this website.
- All entries will be reviewed by the Panel of Judges who consist of carefully selected accomplished professionals from all walks of life.
How to Apply:
Visit the Youth Ignite Initiative 2017 website to apply
Application Deadline: March 13th 2017