The Bridges for Enterprise incubation is a flagship program that provides high quality advisory services for pre-see and seed stage social startups
The BfE Incubation Programme supports early stage enterprises through a series of structured engagements.
Each engagement is conducted completely pro bono by our student teams and professional mentors with deep industry expertise.
Communication throughout the entire Incubation Programme takes place remotely online so you can focus on running your business at the same time.
Startups typically start with a consulting contract to solve a specific business challenge, then move on to a finance advisory engagement to prepare for fundraising. Startups can also request additional assistance with technical or legal difficulties.
- Get accepted into the program – we accept two cohorts of startups every year inn the spring and autumn
- Consulting – 3 to 4 months
- Financial Advisory – 3 to 4 months
- Completion of incubation
The BfE Incubation Programme would be a good fit for you if:
- You are a for-profit or non-profit social enterprise
- You are an early stage startup at the pre-seed or seed stage
- You have an existing product or service and have started earning revenue
- Your business is legally established in Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East
- You demonstrate a clear path to financial returns and social impacts
We accept social enterprises that can demonstrate:
- Innovative Solutions. You have developed a unique minimum viable product (MVP) that addresses a key development challenge.
- Proven Results. You have a revenue generating business model with at least 6 months in operation.
- Positive Impact. Your business generates positive environmental or social impact in the communities you serve.
- Committed Management. Your company’s leadership team has a demonstrated track record of commitment.
Deadline for application – October 1st 2022