[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Whether you’re starting a new business, repositioning your existing business, or targeting outside investors, getting a detailed business plan can make the journey to your business goal easier, faster, and less costly.
Writing an investor-grade business plan can be challenging and time-consuming, even for those who have done it before. If you are a typical entrepreneur, you’re already too busy focusing on other priorities, such as building your customer base, perfecting your product, or recruiting key management. We can help.
We can help you develop a business plan…
- To get a loan from the bank,
- to present to your investors,
- to get business grants and competitions,
- or as a personal guide and roadmap for your business
Our business plans are detailed and well-researched to meet and surpass our client’s needs and expectations.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
WHY YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN?
There are numerous reasons and benefits of having a business plan as an entrepreneur. Below are just a few of the importance of having a business plan:
A Detailed Business Plan Serves As a Roadmap
A Business Plan is crucial to the success of any business. An effective business plan is defined as follows:
A formal statement of a set of business goals, the reasons why they are believed attainable, and the plan for reaching those goals. It serves as a roadmap to achieve your goals
To Create The “Big Picture”
To create the “big picture” – to recognize the long-term direction and think about staying in business and not just starting a business.
To Create a Feasibility Study
Your business plan helps you to create a feasibility study to give an assessment of the practicality of your proposed plan or method. To test the viability of your idea to know if it going to be profitable, when your business will start to make profits (break-even), what kind of financing you will need to stay afloat and what are the risks and barriers you need to overcome to be successful.
Good Chances of Getting Investment
A well-written business plan places you in a position to get investment or fund from potential investors. Every investor that want to invest in your business needs a detailed business plan from you to give them a clear understanding of your business, market potential, the future of the business, profitability of the business and to check if you have what it takes to manage the business successful.[/vc_column_text][vc_cta_button call_text=”Let us write a professional business plan for you. ” title=”Call us now on 07031542324″ color=”btn-warning” icon=”wpb_alarm_clock” href=”#”][vc_custom_heading text=”CHOOSE FROM DIFFERENT PACKAGES” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
We have different packages. There standard package, advance package, and platinum package.
1) Standard package:
executive summary, company overview, products & services, SWOT analysis, business model, market research, marketing strategy, operations strategy and 1 year financial (cash flow, breakeven, etc)
2) Advance Package:
Advanced includes all the features of the standard business plan and operation model, detailed market research, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, a 3-year financial analysis, and management structure, milestones & timelines.
3) Platinum Package:
Platinum package includes advanced package and detailed industry analysis market and sales plan, an exit strategy for investors, 5-year financial projections, loan repayment analysis, risks & mitigation.
The standard package takes 1-2 weeks; the advance package takes 2-4 weeks while platinum takes 4-7 weeks.
The cost for the standard package is N50,000, the advance package is N100,000, and the platinum package is N150,000.
We need the following information to enable us to start work.
1) Company Description/summary
2) Company name, address and other contact details
3) Description of your products and services
4) Target customers – I need some of your customers if any
5) List of competitors if you know them. We can help research this but we prefer you to send them if you know.
6) Price of your product or service
7) The structure you have on ground, equipment, machinery, etc
8) Number of staff you have or you would need
9) The management team and their educational background and experience and position.
10) Financial Plan: I need to know your cost if you are an existing business, I need to know the size of the company or how much you want to invest or the capacity
11) Tractions if any
12) The unique thing about your business/products/service
13) Training requirements
14) What would be the size/capacity of the company? This includes production capacity…
15) The is the profile of the founders
16) How much have you raised and how much fund are you willing to invest in your business?
17) How much do you want to raise from investors?
18) What are your vision, mission, and objective?
19) What are the licenses you need and the ones you have obtained?
20) Who are your partners and what is the partnership all about?
21) What are the things you need and the prices (equipment, land, delivery van, etc)?
22) What is the cost of producing your products/services?
23) Required Resources
24) Raw Material: Source of supply
25) History and Current Status of the company
26) Shareholders of the company and their stakes in the company
27) Required Workforce: Position and numbers of employees for each position
28) Total salary for each of the positions
29) Legal Business Structure and Ownership
30) Distribution Strategy: List of wholesalers, distributors, etc buying from you
31) Operations and Implementation Plan: What are the production processes
32) Development Timeline: What have you achieved and what do you want to achieve in the next 5 years. This includes business registration
Note that in the course of writing the business plan, more information would be requested from you.
Where you don’t have an answer or you are confused and don’t know, you can skip it.
If you are a small Startup or young entrepreneur, our Startup plan is N50,000 with a 3-year financial analysis.
If you have any question or you want to discuss the packages or the price, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on 07031542324 or you reply to this mail.
Please note that you need to send full or part payment (at least 70%) before we can commence.
You can pay into this account:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
After payment, the answers with payment details should be emailed to [email protected]. Also, text or call 07031542324 to inform us of the details.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.