If you are planning to start a business in Nigeria, it’s very important you incorporate your business. Registering or incorporating your company with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) gives you some legal backing as a business entity to carry out business in Nigeria. There are various forms of business structure to choose from and each structure depends on many things like tax, ownership, size, type of business among other things. The available business structures in Nigeria are:
- Business Name (Sole Proprietorship & Partnership)
- Private Limited Liability Company (LLC/LTD)
- Public Limited Liability Company (PLC)
- Unlimited Company (ULtd)
- Limited by Guarantee (Gte)
- Incorporated Trustee
- Incorporation of Wholly-Owned Foreign Company/Representative Office
- Incorporation of Joint Ventures
Incorporating your business with CAC must be done by accredited individual or agent with track record of excellent service that would not only advice and put the client through during the pre-registration stage, but also ensure excellent support after incorporation.
In order not to fall into wrong, is very important you choose the right and experience team to handle your pre and post-incorporation activities. At Etimate Global Services, we are made up of experienced individuals that are duly accredited by CAC to carry out incorporation activities. We ensure that our clients are well-advised during pre and post-incorporation and also assist in other area like taxes and licenses
Learn Quran in a more exciting way!
Quran recitation brings many rewards. Muslims earn great rewards for reciting the Quran and implementing it in their daily life routine.
Choosing us to carry out your business incorporation with CAC would give you WOW experience.
In other for us to successful incorporate your business, we need you to ensure the following information or documents are ready:
- The Proposed Company Names
- The nature of business
- Clearly locatable address (P.O. Box inclusive where available) of Registered office of the business and branches if any
- Full names of the proprietor (s) without abbreviations including a maiden name of a married woman
- Residential Address of proprietor (s)
- Particulars of husband in the case of a married woman
- Commencement date of business
- Particulars of any corporation that is a partner with copy of certificate of incorporation, Certified True Copy of particulars of her directors and evidence of Annual Returns paid up to date attached
- Signature of Proprietor (s)
- Directors and Secretary Details.
- Share Capital and Shareholder Details.
- Identification Documents of Directors & Shareholders
- Proficiency Certificates (where applicable)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.