Catapult: Kickstarter is a two week acceleration programme, open to fintech startups from across the globe that are aiming to evolve financial services; be it by providing tools to traditional financial services companies to digitalise their businesses (B2B) or by providing new and improved services direct to customers (B2C).
Who is It For?
10 Fintech companies will be selected for each Catapult: Kickstarter programme. B2B Fintech companies with solutions in Regtech, Wealthtech, Insurtech and Cybersecurity using Blockchain, AI and Big Data technologies are of particular interest to the Luxembourg financial services ecosystem.
Venue oof the Program
The programme will take place physically in Luxembourg, at the LHOFT premises and at the ICT Spring Europe convention.
When It Will Happen?
The 2022 Summer edition of Catapult: Kickstarter is a 2-week programme. The inaugural session of the programme will be on Monday June 20th, and it will close with the final pitch on Friday July 1st.
How Will It Work?
Catapult: Kickstarter is structured around classroom tutorials, experts talks, customer discovery, challenges, one-to-one meetings, pitching sessions, mentorship sessions and networking events.
- Selected companies will have, at least, a demonstrable Minimum Viable Product (“MVP”) and will likely be in the pre-seed to seed stage of funding.
- Companies must comply with the European definition of a Small Enterprise and shall have been incorporated within the last five years at the date of granting the subsidy.
- Companies will submit all necessary information to the LHoFT in order to assess the viability of the project, company, background of owners and key shareholders to limit the risks of non-compliance or doubtful application of the programme.
- Companies must agree and shall provide on-going performance metrics and business status for a period of three years post programme completion to the LHoFT for the purpose of programme evaluation.
- The selected companies must guarantee that a founding team member, typically the CEO, will attend the programme for the duration of the two weeks.
To Be Eligible to Receive the €50,000 Award:
- The participating companies must attend all modules of the Catapult: Kickstarter programme.
- Companies will be required to have a registered business in Luxembourg, with substance and a minimum, fully paid-up, share capital of 10,000 EUR. They must also hold the necessary business license.
- Companies shall provide any additional and all necessary information as required by the grantor of the award, the Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy.
Application closes on May 25th 2022
For more details visit Catapult Kickstarter Accelerator