startups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their
community. All early-stage business innovators, startups, and social
enterprises are invited to apply.
entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. We believe that
startups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social
challenges, not only in their community but globally. Change Makers Seed Funding 2023 will support one
changemaker with $1500 in seed funding. No strings attached.
· Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
· Participants must be over 18 years of age
· Participants must represent a start-up or social enterprises
· Priority is given to early- and growth-stage start-ups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea
· The submission must be in English in the form of a Pitch deck or business plan and include a budget
· The submission must have been created within the past year
· A submission can be any length – but shorter is better
· Submissions must be one document in MS Word or PDF format only
· Do not include annexes or attachments
· Submit your document through our online form
· Submission by email is not accepted
· The submission must reach us by 31st December 2022
The 2022 winner will be announced on 31st January 2023 on our official Facebook Page: @StartupXs
For full rules and guidelines please click here.
The deadline for the submission is 31 December 2022 (23:59 GMT).
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!