Citi’s regional business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa is searching for full-time analysts to join the team in a variety of locations around the region.
A four-week training program for the EM Analyst Program begins in July. Formal training begins with an overview of Citi and an orientation and induction session, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts will get the opportunity to speak with members of the teams that make up Citi’s banking and operational divisions. The classroom training is followed by four 3-month rotations across Citi’s many departments.
What is Expected of You
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations.
These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
* Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
* Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
* Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
* Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
* Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
* Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
* Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
* Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
* Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
* Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
What you will Gain
You will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics during your 4-week training program, which will teach you the fundamentals of the analyst profession and expose you to Citi’s culture. We don’t mind if you have a bachelor’s degree since we’ll provide you the training you need to succeed.
Analysts will be able to take advantage of internal mobility chances and advance their corporate careers by the end of the program.
You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
* You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
* You are fluent in English
* You have less than 3 years of work experience
* You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
Program Will commence in June
Req ID 80014104
Location Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
Submission of application is ongoing
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!