Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
The Deloitte Tax Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its internship/training programme.
The purpose of Deloitte Tax Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Tax & Regulatory Services.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge to solve contemporary and future challenges.
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Be a chartered accountant.
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- Posess not more 2 years’ experience.
Duration: 3 Weeks
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
• Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
• Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable
Job Location: Lagos
Application deadline: Friday, 02 December 2022