Recent Nigerian graduates who participate in this program will have the chance to work in a top engineering company and obtain priceless industry experience. You can anticipate using your skills and knowledge in a genuine business setting right away during your internship.
- ExxonMobil supports lifelong learning and growth. Through difficult assignments, you will have the chance to demonstrate your abilities and acquire useful professional experience, skills, and knowledge. Your supervisors will also provide you with on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Finally, a job with ExxonMobil will allow you to experience what the largest petroleum and petrochemical corporation in the world is really like.
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
Related Post: Apply for latest monthly opportunities
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
Deadline for registration : Not Stated