Facebook Community Accelerator Program is a global program that helps leaders harness the power of their community to turn impactful ideas into action.
- This program is open to communities that have a presence in Facebook Groups with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the following countries: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco & India. Communities must have existed for over one year and must have a minimum size of 1,000 members.
- The program will be conducted in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico & Argentina), German (Germany, Switzerland & Austria), and English for all the other markets.
Participants of the 2020 Community Accelerator are not eligible to apply. Participants in other Facebook programs are welcome to apply as long as they meet the program requirements.
Learn Quran in a more exciting way!
Quran recitation brings many rewards. Muslims earn great rewards for reciting the Quran and implementing it in their daily life routine.
- Facebook will work with GlobalGiving to fund participants’ project plans & to help set them up for success in the program. Selected participants will each receive up to $50k USD for their participation in the program and to fund their community initiatives during the eight-month program and could be eligible to receive part of the $1 million USD of additional funding available to further fund their community initiatives. Up to $7.5 million USD will be awarded to program participants in total.
What Participants would Learn
- Community Identity Foundations:
- Participants will develop and/or refine their community’s mission, member and stakeholder engagement strategy, Theory of Change, and more.
- Leading Action-Oriented Communities:
- Participants will learn skills to lead effective teams, engage members in projects that further community goals, manage volunteers, and more.
- Participants will learn best practices for community income generation and options for organizational structures that help maximize community impact.
For general program inquiries, please contact at [email protected]
For press inquiries, please contact at [email protected]
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly follow the link below to apply
Application Deadline: May 31st 2021