The Fate Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme is a 2-3 month programme includes classroom sessions facilitated by experienced Nigerian entrepreneurs and leading professionals who carefully assist participants to develop their business ideas into competitive business plans and guide them on their journey to operate fast growing businesses while instilling a commitment to the development of the Nigerian community in the hearts of the entrepreneurs.
The AEP curriculum consists of both theoretical concepts and practical issues, aiming to help the entrepreneurs lead their businesses efficiently immediately after graduation. Each session includes important reading material and relevant assignments which participants must submit along with their completed Business Plans to be eligible for graduation.
The Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme is targeted to individuals who possess the ability to create and lead sustainable and successful business. Applicants considering the AEP programme must:
* Have graduated from an accredited tertiary level college/university/institution
* Be able to demonstrate a viable business concept or idea
* Commit to a full participation and attendance of all the sessions
* Participate in a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project with their class
Stage I: Prospective applicants complete and return the application form to the FATE School of Entrepreneurship along with a 500 word essay on their business concept or idea. The essay must describe the details of the concept and its inception, while emphasizing the innovation of the product/service of the entrepreneurs and how it will contribute to the economy.
Stage II: Applicants who have been passed the first stage of the application will be invited to an interview session with FATE School of Entrepreneurship. In the interview, applicants should demonstrate considerable knowledge about their business concept and present a reasonable amount of research that the have conducted, to ensure their concepts are viable.
AEP Tuition Fees & Scholarship
- The tuition fee for each run of the AEP programme is N200,000 (Two hundred thousand Naira). The fees covers all the participant materials including reading package, guidelines, case studies and the management books that will be given to the participants during the programme.
- Through FATE Foundation and some of its partner organisations, FATE provides partial scholarships for tuition fees to prospective students on the basis of academic promise, strong evidence of business potential and financial need.
- Dependent on ongoing funding and partnership arrangements, some of our partners occasionally provide full tuition scholarships to select FATE school participants.
Visit here for more details: The Fate Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP) 2017