ScaleUp Lab is a unique Accelerator Programme aimed at providing targeted support to early-stage high-potential and growth-driven ventures within the growth sectors of the Nigerian economy namely; Agribusiness, Creatives, Health and Education. The programme is implemented by FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
Applications are now open for the Agribusiness Track.
Applicant must be
- A Nigerian citizen (male or female)
- Between ages 21-35 as at April 30th, 2018
- An entrepreneur operating in the agribusiness sector
- A CAC registered business in growth stage (Only one participant per business will be accepted)
- Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week bootcamp in Lagos between (Monday, May 21, 2018 – Saturday, May 26, 2018) and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the programme.
- Able to cover all personal, transportation or communication costs.
Expected outcomes are:
- Increased capacity to scale and build sustainable Agribusinesses
- Mentoring support provided by Nigerian entrepreneurs and expert Agribusiness professionals and Institutions
- Access to target market
- Increased revenue and profitability potentials
- Improved people and financial management practices
- Access to specialised funding opportunities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly visit the link below:
Application Deadline: 5:00 PM on Friday April 20th, 2018.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!