The Founders Network program is a free 5-week program supported by the Bank of Industry and the Kebbi State Government (through the Ministry of ICT) to help entrepreneurs at the idea stage.
The Program will seek to answer the important question, I have an idea but is it a business?
Participants will get insights about how startups work, learn what determines startup success and get the chance to start working on their own world-changing idea.
Do you think you have the next big Idea?
Lets get to meet you if you truly deserve a spot at the Boot-camp.
The Kebbi Innovation and Tech Hub Founder Network Kirkira programme is in partnership with Vatebra Tech Hub, Startup Kebbi, Women in Technology and Business (WINTECHBUS) and Mainstream Lime-Light Ltd.
- There will be $10,000 funding
- Selected teams and persons will be given access to a shared office
- There will be hands on business advisory service and AWS credits
- Agora Tools (Up to 1,000,000 free minutes) and more.
- Participants must have an idea or concept that they believe can develop into a transformative business that will leverage technology to drive significant impact in Nigeria.
- University students, young graduates and unemployed youth or anyone that has an idea to test are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurs with Passion, Commitment and Curiosity.
The program will be delivered in-person. During the program, selected entrepreneurs will have access to the coworking space. The program will begin on August 29, 2022.
All applications closes 24th August 2022