The G20 summit in Hamburg in July will revolve around the big issues facing global society. The competition #youforG20 is looking for good ideas with which each and every one of us can make a difference – for the environment, the climate, and society. Take a look at how people around the world are getting involved and be inspired!
On the occasion of the G20 Summit, deutschland.de is organising a world-wide competition called #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world.
- projects that promote social commitment at the municipal level
- projects that make a contribution to more gender equality
- projects that help to protect the environment and climate
- projects that foster the inclusion of young people
- projects that promote social entrepreneurship
- You are involved yourself or work in a team on a project that supports social commitment at the local level or contributes to improving gender equality?
- Your project helps to spare the environment and foster climate protection?
- Your project serves to promote inclusion of young people or supports social and economic entrepreneurship?
Then enter it and possibly win 15,000 euros for your project!
- Present your project and provide details describing the project,
- Convince the community, friends and partners of the project and encourage them to support it by voting online for you,
- Win 15,000 euros for your project!
There are three phases to the #youforG20 competition
15 May – 2 July 2017: submission phase for projects
19 June – 7 July 2017: community voting
Jury decision, announcement of the winner on 14 July 2017
dead line for application:July 2nd 2017
For More Information: please visit the links below
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!