The Gerson Lehrman Group GLG Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social entrepreneurs answer their organization’s critical strategic and operational questions, at no cost. Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
Each year of the Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s offices in New York City or Austin. At the convening, Fellows learn how to use the GLG platform, meet the people of GLG and each other. GLG work closely with Fellows to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
- GLG consider organizations with nonprofit, mission-driven for-profit, and hybrid structures:
- Nonprofits with operating budget between $1-12M
- Mission-driven for-profit with annual operating budget under $500,000
- Hybrid organization of comparable size
- At an inflection point
- Approximately 5 years in operation
- More than 5 full time staff
- Established leadership team, supporting key strategic planning and execution
- Founders or Executive Directors / CEOs
- Curious, committed, passionate and tireless
- A strong track record and clear organizational vision
- The ability to articulate high priority use cases for GLG
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage of the GLG Social Impact Fellowship 2017 for Social Entrepreneurs