Are you a young professional or student looking to network, enhance your CV, and gain insight into the workings of an international organization? If so, we’d love to have you as a volunteer this year.
GLF is looking for young people (aged 18–35) who are:
- Passionate about environmental justice;
- Looking to gain experience in social media, project coordination, facilitation, digital marketing, and translation;
- Committed and flexible – we offer a range of roles, from one-off tasks to week-long projects;
- The GLF and YIL would like to specifically encourage women, Indigenous people, rural residents and candidates from other underrepresented groups to apply for this opportunity.
There are two categories of volunteers:
GLF EVENT VOLUNTEERS
GLF events wouldn’t be possible without our incredible team of volunteers. By volunteering at a GLF event, you’ll get to attend your favorite events online for free and become part of the Youth in Landscapes Initiative network.
Here is our current event schedule – please bear in mind that it will be updated throughout the year.
- RAPPORTEUR: Capture all of the knowledge and insights shared during conference sessions
- QUOTE & MOMENT CATCHER: If you love inspiring words as much as we do, try your hand at capturing the best quotes at our events.
GLF TEAM VOLUNTEERS
If you’d like to volunteer with us throughout the year, consider joining the GLF teams to hone your skill set.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Are you an aspiring influencer? Our social media team is always looking for people to grab the world’s attention with eye-catching visuals.
- KNOWLEDGE AND LEARNING: If attention to detail is your best quality, our Knowledge and Learning team is always looking for hands and eyes to build the GLF Knowledge Library. You’ll need strong writing skills in English, Spanish or French.
How To Apply
Deadline for application: Ongoing
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!