- Are you a tech start-up based in Africa?
- Are you a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations?
- Can you demonstrate income generation of minimum $100,000 in the last 12 months?
- Are you (Founder/ CEO) available for the tour from August 14th till September 2nd?
- Are you are willing to contribute $3,000 towards the overall cost of the trip?
Grow your startup this summer on an adventure through 5 European tech cities!
Join fifteen elite start-up founders from across Africa to explore the incredible world of European start-up ecosystems through the eyes of the Google for Entrepreneurs partners in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and Paris. Pitch to investors, explore global opportunities and learn from frontier markets.
CcHub is a technology innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. Google for Entrepreneurs partners with startup communities and builds Campuses where entrepreneurs can learn, connect, and create companies that will change the world.
- Meet and share experience with other pioneering start-up founders from across Africa
- Opportunity to showcase your business to over 300 investors
- Explore international opportunities and learn from Europe’s frontier tech markets
- Be part of a drive aiming to collectively raise a minimum of €20 million
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned experts
Build a strong business network across Europe and expose your start-up to millions of viewers through the PitchDrive Diary show on Youtube.
Application Deadline: June 18th, 2017
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying, follow this link below to apply
Click here to apply for the Google for Entrepreneurs/CcHub Pitch Drive