Growth4Her is a 6-month Investor Readiness Accelerator Program for West and Central African women. Cohorts are currently being run in Cameroon and Nigeria. While our application portal is always open, selected candidates will only be contacted when a new cohort is formed. Each Cohort is limited to at least 15 and no more than 25 women. Check the Eligibility Criteria below to see if you qualify for our program.
To be informed when we launch a new cohort, you can subscribe to our newsletter
- ≥ 51% owned by a woman or,
- ≥ 20% owned by a woman and have ≥ one woman as CEO/COO (President/Vice President); and
- have ≥ 30% of the board of directors comprised of women, where a board exists.
- Loan size between US$5,000 and US$1 million (Loans must not be from traditional financial institutions, loans from other sources such as associations, cooperatives e.g. “tontine/njangi” “esusu”, family loans may be considered)
- Between 5 and 300 employees
- Sales between US$35,000 and US$15 million
- Assets between US$100,000 and US$15 million
- Can dedicate 1 week to an intense virtual/ physical Bootcamp
- Can dedicate 3 hours for mentorship engagement for a period of 8 weeks
- Must be a C-Level executive in the organization
Related Post: Other Legit Opportunities you can apply for
Registration closes 7th October 2022
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!