Growth4Her is a 6-month Investor Readiness Accelerator Program, open to women in West and Central Africa. G4Her seeks to bridge the gender financing gap in Africa by providing women entrepreneurs with the capacity and tools which enables them to transition from small to high potential fundable growth stage businesses. Cohort 2 is open for applications from women in Nigeria and Cameroon and those selected for the cohort will be contacted.
To know if you are qualified for our program, read the eligibility criteria below:
- ≥ 51% owned by a woman or,
- ≥ 20% owned by a woman and have ≥ one woman as CEO/COO (President/Vice President); and
- have ≥ 30% of the board of directors comprised of women, where a board exists.
- Loan size between US$5,000 and US$1 million (Loans must not be from traditional financial institutions, loans from other sources such as associations, cooperatives e.g. “tontine/njangi” “esusu”, family loans may be considered)
- Between 5 and 300 employees
- Sales between US$35,000 and US$15 million
- Assets between US$100,000 and US$15 million
- Can dedicate 1 week to an intense virtual/ physical Bootcamp
- Can dedicate 3 hours for mentorship engagement for a period of 8 weeks
- Must be a C-Level executive in the organization
See our list of available monthly opportunities you can apply for
How to Apply
Application deadline is May 8 2023
Visit Growth4Her Investor Readiness website for more information and application