The IMF Youth Fellowship Program (YFP) provides an opportunity for young leaders between 20 and 35 years of age from across the world to become part of our global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to global economic challenges.
The IMF YFP is a competitive capacity building program that has attracted more than 9,000 applicants since its launch in August 2020. This year, the IMF is sponsoring selected participants to experience the World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings in Marrakech, Morocco.
Successful applicant should:
- Be between the ages of 20 and 35 years as of October 15, 2023
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics, and development issues, particularly on inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change
- Have graduated from or currently be a student in the field of international relations and development, communications, economics, or related fields
- Demonstrate good public speaking and presentation skills
- Be a citizen of an IMF member country
- Have no current affiliation with government institutions
- Not have previously been a fellow of the YFP.
Registration deadline is 30th June 2023
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!