Ingressive Capital is committed to supporting the next generation of African innovators.
Ingressive Capital, an African venture capital(VC), has announced the launch of an online application for early-stage founders based in Sub-Saharan Africa.
According to the VC, founders who apply ‘will get a response in 30 days or less’ and possibility of investments between $50,000 and $100,000
We invest $50k to $100k checks into Pre-Seed to Seed, tech-enabled companies based in Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide follow-on funding with our own investor base, who run some of the leading funds in the world. We look for post-launch founders with a great product, solving a big problem, and work with them on ways to grow and scale through business development, partnerships, and financial support.
Maya Horgan Famodu, a partner at Ingressive Capital says;
“Fundraising is difficult. We want to help the best and the brightest founders across Africa stay focused and keep building. We’re looking for great ideas built by solid teams. No matter where you are in Sub-Saharan Africa, apply. We’re looking for the best of the best, irrespective of who you know or where you’re based.”
Ingressive Capital Invests:
- $50,000 up to $500,000 valuation
- $100,000 up to $1 Million valuation
- $250,000 follow-on
Ingressive Capital Offers
- Access to 10k+ talent pool of developers & designers
- Business development & partnerships support through our and our investors’ network
- Follow-on funding & access to international capital through our investors who run accelerators, incubators, banks and growth stage funds seeking African startups
- Platform to showcase and source in front of thousands of techies, global investors & billion dollar tech companies
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly click here to visit Ingressive Capital website
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!