Injini is the first EdTech dedicated incubator programme on the African continent. It is the only opportunity forEdTech entrepreneurs based anywhere in Africa to get industry specialist mentoring, support, scale up and funding introductions, and early-stage funding.
- The programme is open to anyone from, based in or focused on any African country.
- Injini are looking at for-profit businesses, focused on Africa and on as broad a section of the population as possible (especially low income), that address learning from early years to adults using technology.
- 6 months. Cohort 2 is scheduled to begin in July 2018 and end on December 2018
- Injini will cover the full cost of travel to and from Cape Town for all entrepreneurs and teams.
- Injini will pay stipends.
- Injini will cover accommodation for those that need it. We will cover all programme related travel.
- Applicants fill in a short application form that will be live from 1 March to 3 April 2018. Around 20 successful applicants will go through our due diligence process, including providing a short video by 16th April.
- The top 15 will pitch to our selection panel for the remaining 8 places.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly visit the link below to apply.
Application Deadline: 3rd April 2018