Last year, Inspire Africa launched a Train-The Trainers Entrepreneurship Program in Partnership with the US Consulate Lagos. This year, call for application will open again soon together with a new program called IGNITE Innovation Lab!
The winner of last year Inspire Africa 2017 Entrepreneurship Competition (Social Impact track) at the IGNITE Summit 2017 received a prize Invitation from Inspire Africa to attend the 2018 Global Engagement Summit in Chicago, U.S.A and she won the pitch competition at the Summit. We are launching more opportunities this year for you!
In 2017 we received a lot of high-potential proposals that were poorly presented. We would like to cut down on that by helping applicants learn better communication and writing skills consistent with winning proposals. In addition to that (as a bonus) will be a business development training for anyone with an idea, startup or NGO.
Hence, the Inspire Africa Business Design Thinking and Fundraising Rollout! This is a 1-day business development and proposal writing workshop; to help applicants develop better skills at communicating their business ideas or enterprise and writing winning proposals.
Please note; only participants from this Business Development and Fundraising Rollout (workshop) will be considered for the next Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainers cohort II and IGNITE Innovation Lab. This rollout will take place in different locations across Nigeria. Applicants from outside Nigeria but within Sub-Saharan Africa are welcome to participate virtually (more details will be provided to registered applicants). Location and Dates for the rollout include the following:
1. Benin City – May 26th
2. Lagos – June 16th
3. Port Harcourt – June 30th
4. Abuja – July 19th
5. Kaduna – July 21st
1. Opportunity to participate In the upcoming Train-The-Trainers Entrepreneurship Program Cohort II and IGNITE Innovation Lab program
2. Opportunity to pitch your business idea or enterprise and the winner gets the chance to travel and participate/represent Inspire Africa at the 2019 Global Engagement Summit, Chicago U.S.A.
3. Join the Inspire Africa Community/Network of high impact entrepreneurs and leaders making a difference in their society and get the chance to connect and learn about more opportunities and benefits available to you.
4. Access to mentorship and coaching.
5. Become better at writing a winning proposal and pitching your business ideas or startup to funders or investors.
6. Develop your business model to become a viable and sustainable business model that will attract paying customers.
To register; click here or copy and paste this link into your browser (https://form.jotform.com/
For more information, contact [email protected]
Visit us to learn more at www.weinspireafrica.org
Follow us on social media to get an update on more opportunities: Fb: @weinspireafricans Tw & IG: @weinspireafrica