ABOUT US: This is a unique 2 weeks social entrepreneurship and leadership fellowship institute
program at Inspire Africa Hub that inspires and empower young African men and women by
giving them the proper tools to take control of their future.
Our Vision: … Raising the next generation of competent leaders and social entrepreneurs in
What we do:
1. We offer curated educational courses and practical curriculum activities specifically tailored to
the learning needs of young leaders in business, the development/management and public sector.
2. We offer a lifelong business and fundraising support for all alumni of the Institute and also
connect them with international funding opportunities.
3. We employ the use of leadership simulation and practical’s, also covering Design-Thinking
and Design-Driven Entrepreneurship for Innovation.
4. Inspire Africa has the support of MicroMentor Organisation to connect our students with
global mentors, Support from Former UPS Global Marketing Director (Gary Mastro), Director
for Entrepreneurship, Darthmouth College USA (Rich Nadworny and Amy Newcomb) and the
Harvard Business Publishing and Simulation Programs.
5. We are a Pan-African Institution 100% founded and led by young people. And and our
students come from other African Countries. Inspire Africa was lunched in November 2016, and
within a 2 months we received over 120 applications from across 30 African countries. This did
not only encourage us but also demonstrated the need and demand for our institute.
NB: Fellows are responsible for their travels. Accommodation and feeding only will be provided
within the duration of the 2 weeks.
Application deadline – April 30th, 2017.
Click here to follow us on Facebook and Twitter @
Who is eligible to apply? What are the criteria for selection?
– Anyone within the age of 20-35 years
– From any African country
Indicate if this is fully-funded, partially-funded or not-funded
Share the link or details for application or registration
Official Website *
Any link for more information
Application Deadline: April 21 st , 2017
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!