Kickstart is a youth (18-35) entrepreneurship programme implemented in: South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland & Tanzania.
International Breweries Plc Kickstart Nigeria Entrepreneurship programme is aimed at creating a culture of entrepreneurship among young people by promoting business awareness and material support through:
- Developing business skills through training
- Providing grants as start-up capital (new businesses )
- Grants to support expansion of existing businesses
- Providing post investment support (mentoring & coaching)
- The programme funds youth owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post investment support (mentoring and coaching). Entrepreneurs with the strongest business case win grant funding.
Business requirements are paid directly to suppliers by SABMiller. The programme is intended to empower the youth to create their own jobs.
You can be a part of the Kickstart Innovation business plan competition 2015
- Download the application form
- Fill the form
- Package and address to:The Chairman,
Honourable Fund Committee,
International Breweries Plc,
Ilesa, Osun State, Nigeria.
- Submit the completed form to any of the addresses below;
- 22/36 Glover Road, adjacent Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant, Ikoyi Road, Lagos.
- International Breweries Plc Depot, Off Nipco Petrol Station, Nasfat Bus-Stop, Lagos/Ibadan Express Road, Ibadan.
- International Breweries Plc, Omi Asoro, Ilesa, Osun.
Submission period is from 5th of August to the 6th of September 2015.
The rules and regulations form must also be signed and submitted together with the completed application form at any of the locations.
Download the Rules and regulations here.
Kickstart criteria & rules
- The competition is open only to citizens of Nigeria (born or naturalised)
- Youth as determined by International breweries plc i.e. (18-35 years old)
- Entrants must be prepared to run & manage their business on a full time basis
- The judges decision on determining winners is final & no correspondence will be entered into
- Other rules to be contained in the application form
- Legally permissible businesses in terms of local laws
- New businesses requiring start up capital
- Existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!