The SDSN Youth Solutions Program is accepting applications for the 2023 Investment Readiness Program, a 16-week accelerator program that prepares young social entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 from around the world for investment readiness in order to create viable and sustainable solutions.
Through one-on-one mentoring, selected training, peer-to-peer networking, and other chances to stimulate adolescent innovation, the program will also assist them in implementing and expanding these ideas.
- To be eligible for the IRP, you must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Represent an early-stage (see parameters below), for-profit SDG-focused startup or social enterprise
- Venture is a registered organization in its country of operations
- Between 18-35 years of age throughout the year
- Ventures may be requested to submit proof of registration status
- Early-stage Venture Criteria
- Pre-Series B (e.g., Friends and Family, Pre-seed, Seed, Series A funding rounds)
- Must have a minimum viable product or service
- Founded less than 6 years ago and employs less than 100 people (excluding volunteers)
- Just entered the market. Qualifies as one of the below:
- Pre-commercialization (yet to generate revenue) OR
- Product-launch or pilot within the last 2 years.
Registration closes Feb 10 2023
Visit Investment Readiness Program 2023 for more info