The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is being introduced as a specialized incubator program with offerings to address the needs of Startup businesses. It is a Social Enterprise Initiative which aligns with the United Nations Envision #2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8:
“To promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all”.
The program aims to offer the following benefits to its selected beneficiaries;
- A 3 months Investor Readiness Program. The program will adopt a blended approach as it will offer a hybrid option virtually and physically. The modules will be both tutor-led, and self-study modules within a friendly e-learning platform. It will be an intensive program designed to have group as well as one-on-one mentoring and coaching sessions within the 3 months period.
- An opportunity for 3 successful SMEs/Startups from the program to each win a N3m grant to support their business operations.
- A platform to connect innovative SMEs and Tech Startups with potential investors.
- Connection with Tech thought leaders and an opportunity to hear their success stories first hand.
- Get the knowledge and skills needed to fast track their business to the next growth phase.
- Participation in a Demo Day where these entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch their ideas to selected investors.
- Opportunity to be part of a Startup community/ecosystem and access the opportunities and network it offers.
- The target Startups and SMEs to be selected as beneficiaries of the Keystone Startup Advantage program are businesses that have gone past the ideation phase and are already at validation or have scaled past the validation phase.
- Focus will be on Startups and SMEs in the Creative, Fintech, Agro, Education, Health, and other potential growth sectors with technology-driven and innovative solutions/ideas that will attract the keen interest of investors (both locally and internationally).
The program will be premiered in January 2022 with an Open Day webinar tagged – BUILDING SUSTAINABLE STARTUPS. Attendees at the webinar will learn tips that will guide them in making successful applications entries.
Applications will open in January 31st 2022 for interested and eligible Tech Startups & SMEs with innovative ideas, solutions and business methods to apply.
Through the Keystone Startup Advantage Program, it is our vision as a Bank to impact 100 Startups annually and up to 1,000 Startups in the next 5 years.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly visit the link below to apply
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2022
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!