Applications are now open for the She Leads Africa Accelerator 2018, a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs building technology-enabled businesses across Nigeria are eligible to apply for coaching, networking opportunities and the chance to receive funding for their business.
The She Leads 2018 Accelerator will consist of three 1-week residencies in Lagos where entrepreneurs will receive training from the SLA team, business leaders and experts. During these residencies, trainings will be focused on business strategy, growth, marketing, finance and distribution. Participants will also receive a host of on and offline training, features in local and international media, and an opportunity to pitch their business to stakeholders and investors.
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- Technology companies only i.e. a business that manufactures or develops any form of technology e.g websites, software etc or leverages technology to build its business model.
- Less than 3 years in operations
- 3 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
The 2018 SLA Accelerator is run in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance – a consortium of Oxfam , Butterfly Works and VC4A focused on driving job creation and youth employment in Nigeria. The Accelerator is also supported by Lagos Innovates , an initiative of Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) .
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend three 1-weekboot camps being trained by the SLA team and connecting with some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Complete bi-weekly online workshops.
- Join us in Lagos for the Demo Day in October and pitch your business to a room of local and international investors and media.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly visit the link below to apply
Click here to apply for the She Leads Africa Accelerator Program 2018
Application Deadline: May 20th 2018
Program dates : July 2nd – October 8, 2018