We have developed some business plans with 3-year Financial Projections for you to use it to source for funds to start and grow your event planning and management business.
Our standard business plans come with a 3-year financial analysis that includes sales projections, income statements, balance sheets, breakeven analysis, cash flow among others.
The business plans are developed to help you save money, time and energy and most importantly, raise fund to kickstart or scale your business up. Why waste time and energy to write a business plan that will take a couple of months to complete yet you won’t still get it right? Why not get our already developed standard plans with 3 years of financial analysis and make some changes to suit your needs?
When you get our standard business plans with 3 years analysis, what you need to do is to change the name, contact details, company details, founders details and other info to suit your need and present it to anyone (bank, investor, grant competition, etc).
The standard business plans are in MS words and the financial analysis in excel so that we can deliver to your inbox immediately and you can easily change things to suit your needs.
NOTE: if you don’t like an already developed business plan (generic) and you need a tailor-made and a unique business plan to be developed for your business, kindly click here to check the different packages we have.
The 3 years financial includes startup cost, fixed monthly expenses, cash flow, income statements, balance sheets, sales projections, breakeven analysis, salaries and wages, the ratio among other analysis.
Below are the business plans that we have developed.
You can get any of them. When you buy more than 2, we can give you a discount of 10%.
Standard Business Plans With 3 Years Financial Analysis
(Want to pay for Poultry Biz Plan online and download immediately? click here)
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
(Want to pay for Catfish Biz Plan online and download immediately? click here)
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
7) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
8) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
9) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
10) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
11) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
12) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
13) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis (N7,000)
18) Standard Bakery Business Plan with 3 Years Financial Analysis (N7,000)
HOW TO ORDER
Pay for the business plans or manuals into any of the following accounts:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Send email with the following information
Subject: I have paid for (Business Plan Name)
1. Your Name
2. Bank Paid To
3. your phone number
4. Your Correct email
Also text to 07031542324
Once payment and details received we shall send your package same day to your email.
If you have any question call 07031542324
Let me give you an idea of what you should expect from the business plan:
1) Table of Contents
2) Executive Summary: The summary includes introduction, products and services description, marketing and sales among others
3) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
- Cost summary
4) Product description: All our products are described including other unique features.
5) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
6) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- Scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
10) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income statement
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
Support for Marketing and Sales Plan
Support for Development Plan
Support for Operations Plan
Resumes of Management Team
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact the plan worth more than price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324