- The idea must be at concept stage or at very early stage prototype.
- The proposal must be for a profitable business idea.
- The idea must be scalable within an African context.
- The business proposal must be for a web or app based business idea.
- 10 shortlisted African businesses will pitch to a panel of judges during Global Entrepreneurship Week (16-22 November 2015).
- Muzinda Hub will build the technology platforms for the top 5 businesses and also provide online entrepreneurship training from Ubuntu Equity.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please visit the link below
Application Deadline: October 30th 2015
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!