The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is launching a foreign postgraduate scholarship program as part of its human resource development initiatives in order to give Niger Delta residents the training and skills they need to effectively participate in the current administration’s local content program and compete internationally in a variety of professional fields. The program is for candidates who meet the requirements and have earned applicable Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from reputable universities in one of the following professional disciplines:
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
10. Hospitality Management
Applicants must possess the following:
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan.
a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
b) Chairman of LGA
c) First Class Traditional ruler
d) High Court Judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
7. All the applicants MUST come from the Niger Delta Region.
Related Post: Apply for more monthly legit opportunities
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University. Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Successfully complete application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
For further enquiries, please contact:
Director of Education, NDDC
E-mail: [email protected] ,
All completed applications must be submitted on October 30th, 2022 from the date of publication.
Registration ends on 30th October 2022
For more information visit the official website of NDDC