I made a promise to always look for opportunities that would be of immense benefits especially to youth and share them here. So as part of my goals, I stumbled upon this scholarship opportunity by one of Nigerians oil and gas firms, Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG). The scholarship is a postgraduate foreign scholarship.
Applications are now being accepted into the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2014.
Application form for the scholarships can be downloaded here. Completed application form, along with an attached coloured passport photograph of the applicant should be submitted via email to [email protected].
Criteria for Award
Potential beneficiaries must:
- Be entering into a Master’s programme in Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
- Possess a 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their L.G.A.s
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2014 if selected
The Application Process
The application form is to be completed and submitted along with a coloured recent passport photo of the applicant. Documents are not to be attached to the form as these will not be accepted. Applications into the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email at [email protected] Exceptions will be given only to applicants with ‘special needs’.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, we are unable to enter into correspondence with applicants and will contact only those who are successfully shortlisted.
Application deadline is midnight on Friday, 15th November 2013. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
More information about the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme can be found in the FAQ document here.
You are advised to share it on your facebook wall and recommend it to your friends