One League’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship program will take place in partnership with Stanford Online and will include carefully selected courses from Stanford’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship program.
The course covers important subjects like developing successful business models, expanding products and enterprises, obtaining finance, and more. It also offers training on the widely acclaimed Design Thinking methodology from Stanford’s d.school. Participants in the program are matched with international industry mentors in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, venture capital, and more who can offer advice and support. They also have the chance to interact with motivational speakers and guests, such as well-known startup founders, leaders in the technology sector, venture capitalists, and others. The training concludes with a chance to pitch your startup idea and obtain funding from international venture firms.
This program will engage and inspire you while giving you the necessary, practical skills to produce results, whether you’re establishing a new business or wanting to scale your current one, or driving innovation inside an established one.
One League offers up to 100% tuition-free scholarships based on merit and need.
Related Post: Latest Monthly Opportunities you can apply for
Who can Participate?
- Current and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Working on high-impact ideas, with the potential to drive meaningful, positive change in the world
- Solving real-world global problems with innovative solutions, using a deep technical area of expertise or a core competitive advantage
- All disciplines and industries welcome
- From all regions of the world
Benefits of the Program
- Learn the essential innovation and entrepreneurship skills, tips, and tricks from the best in Silicon Valley and the world
- Collaborate with and learn from a highly select cohort of fellow entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world
- Receive mentorship from an extensive coalition of industry leaders, incredible founders, and more
- Meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more and build your global network
- Receive guidance, support, and access to opportunities to seek venture funding to propel world-changing ideas
Scope of the program
The program’s six courses include live, synchronous classes with other entrepreneurs from around the world and a mix of multimedia educational videos, self-paced exercises, and some of Silicon Valley’s top educators and facilitators. Each course offers you the chance to use the One League Idea Implementation Lab approach to immediately apply the key lessons, advice, and strategies covered in the course to a startup or company problem of your own.
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship
- Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Design Thinking: Empathize & Prototype
- Building Business Models
- The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation
- Capstone: Venture Pitch
Ready to get started? Apply Now
Deadline for registration: October 15, 2022